Today i am taking about aadhar card, how to get aadhar card in 1 minute. If you lost your aadhar card this trick is mostly for you. You can read and learn about how to Download Aadhar Card in 1 minute.
Aadhaar card has become the most important identity proof for Indian citizen, for availing all government benefits. Aadhaar serves as a solution for your identity as well as proof of address. The 12 digit number provided by the central identification authority of India (UIDAI) is called aadhaar number, which is printed on the front of your aadhaar card. Once you visit your nearest Aadhaar center and register your name for the aadhaar card, it is a simple matter to download and print your e-aadhaar.
Easily Download E-Aadhaar Card by Aadhaar Number
Downloading and printing your e-Aadhaar may not be as complicated as many people think. You just need to follow simple steps.
- Your first step will be to go to the official union identification authority (UIDAI) website : https://uidai.gov.in/
- At the top left of your screen below the unique identification authority of India symbol is a tab a My Aadhaar. When you move your cursor to the first column, you will see a sub tab of will download aadhaar. Click on it.
- ‘I have section Aadhaar number’ if it is not clicked, it will be selected.
- Enter your 12 digit Aadhaar number. If you do not want to show the full digits of your aadhaar number, select the masked Aadhaar Option.
- Enter Captcha verification code and click on “Send OTP” option to get one time password on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP received on your mobile number.
- Complete the survey below OTP and click “Verify and Download” to download your e-Aadhaar card.